Snowed in? Here’s what you missed while you were shoveling.
February 14, 2014
- Kagan Says Her Path to Supreme Court Was Made Smoother by Ginsburg’s
- Survey Reveals Latinos’ Thoughts on Abortion
- ‘Forward Together, Not One Step Back’: Moral March Brings Out Tens of Thousands of Progressives
- Obamacare got its first sunny headlines in months. But they were buried in snow.
- Jessica Valenti wrote about how TEDwomen won’t accept talks about abortion and how we can’t let mainstream feminism can’t leave these issues behind.
- More on that: Why Abortion Isn’t Just About Abortion by Dawn Laguens
- Hillary Clinton advice to women: Thick skin
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re going on a date or having a night out with friends, make sure you bring condoms. It’s always best to be prepared!